Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you

The title is a verse by Jesus in the bible.Do not repay evil with evil.But repay evil with good.Pray for your enemies.I realised that when I tried to get even with those who aren't nice to me, the plan always fail.I get more hurt and guilty in the end.The best way to react is to be patient, for God will deal with them in his way in his time.
So, do not be unkind to others, in words or deed.For God will take to account every deed whether good or bad, which you have done to others.
This is a true story.My mum said those who were nasty to her last time, she found out later the same thing or something unpleasant happened to them, in just the matter of time. The key, my mum said is to endure till the end and let God take action.

No comments: