Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby pictures!

Her name is Grace Lim, my good friend's baby
Photo taken when she is 5 days old.So much hair rite!Wendy says the hair is like father.


The way she yawns is just so cute!

I just love babies!They make me smile....Can't wait to have one too:)

Wendy, if you happen to read this blog, I wanna tell you that I am so happy for you that you have a good and loving husband, and a also a lovely daughter.May this baby continue to bring you happiness all the days of your life:)

4 comments:

Carrie Tai said...

wow.... cute cute baby!

crystalsparadize said...

I visit your blog and saw that saw that you are married too.You future baby must be cute too;)

Wendy said...

Thanks Karen.. i was so touching right after read ur blog.. I m so pleassure to have you as my friend.. reali.. thanks god cos he let us meet in UM n become good friend..

crystalsparadize said...

It was my pleasure meeting you too.You helped me in UM too.Friendship forever!:)