Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flea market at my church's area park

Hi, I know that some readers would like to meet me in person.Here's the chance.I will be selling my crystals accesories, and second hand shoes and bags in excellent condition.There will be a garage sale.

DATE: 4 APRIL 2010,9.30AM ONWARDS TILL AROUND 1PM
(ORGANISED BY GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH)

My cousins from Hazel Mazel would also be clearing their stock at very cheap price.They are selling nice apparels.Furthermore, all outsiders are welcome to join the telematch organised by my church.There will be Attractive hampers to be won for the the telematch. The address is Jalan Paoh/Jalan Gajus, Off Jalan Loke Yew, 50460 Kuala Lumpur.It is near Tsun Jin High school and dewan bahasa and pustaka.There is a bridge, and near Hung Kee restaurant.
These events are held in conjunction with Easter celebration.All proceeds of sales will be given to the church building fund.My church is a small church with about 100 over members, need to upgrade our facilities and maybe buy new instruments for the church.As I am literature director, I am in charge of handling the church's books and CDS and magazines.We plan to raise fund to buy more books to encourage and uphold our christian life.I hope you can support us.
If you can't make it to the flea market, at least support my products online.FYI, we christian gives 10% of our income to God for his blessing upon us.So, if my sales increase, I am able to offer more and more can be done for the church:Repairs, maintainence, events, social work.
My church are also helping out the Burmese ppl around our area.They are poor people.Sometimes we help them out by buying them rice.Love makes the world goes round.So, don't be afraid to support my handmade products.It's also for the purpose of charity:) Thanks a lot for reading this post...

No comments: