Thursday, March 18, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY CONTEST

I am a person that values birthdays very much as I said earlier.Hence on my upcoming birthday on 17 April.I am turning 2x years old. In conjuction with my birthday, I am having a big contest, believe me, my contests are getting bigger and better each time:) Did I mention free movie passes to GSC? Free products!Free food vouchers!Yup freebies to be grab.I will have lots of prizes to give away.All participants will also receive a mystery gift.

So, what's up this time?How to win the marvelous freebies?
1.Click on my nuffnang ads once for every new campaign you see.Just click first
2.Follow my blog for at least 3 months
3.Follow me on twitter for 3 months
4.Add me in Facebook, my profile name is Crystals Paradize
5.Recommend at least one friend to add me in facebook
5.Answer some simple questions about me, like when is my birthday, How old I am etc, read my blog and you will get all the answers.
6.Recommend me what to buy for my birthday, something affordable and nice, state that in your email.Be as creative as possible( u can start thinking now no prob)
7.Buy any product from my blog at any amount.The cheapest thing in my blog is the hair wires for RM1 for 2.Lots of them available, don't worry! Only RM1, it's like u buy a packet of sweets. The purchase period starts from now (March 19 2010)till 17 Apr.Winners will be announced on 19 Apr. I will update later more about the contest, in case you are wondering what are the exact prizes you will get.

What are you waiting for?Follow my blog and twitter to get more updates on the contest...

No comments: