Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OMG! I got something free!

So, I received 2 letters today via pos laju.I wondered what was in the letter.Guess what?It was sent by Public bank....Guess what?

2 credit cards sent to me without me applying.One master and one visa.At first I thought my husband gave me a supplementary card.I called him and he said no.Then I realised that I had applied loan for my new second hand car last year.I paid my loan on time every month and the bank must have thought I was rich!So they send me 2 credit cards.Now I am still contemplating whether to use it or throw it away.Credit card is good to use, but it's like a high class loan shark (Along).Don't ever own so many credit cards or you will be damn poor.Learn your lesson from "Confessions of a Shopaholic" movie. The main character Rebecca became poor because of her spending habits and using credit card. Some more, the government is imposing a RM50 charge for each credit card you own per year.So, I better think twice man!

No comments: