Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Contest updates

Been Busy these days!The birthday contest is finally annouced!These are the prizes you get to win :

GRAND PRIZE:

2 movie passes to watch your favourite movie at GSC

1x RM10 starbucks voucher
Free hp hanger with your name

4x Consolation prizes
4 winners will get RM10 starbucks vo
ucher each

First 50 entries will get a mystery gift(not applicable to grand prize and consolation prize winners)

55 prizes to be won in total!:)

How to join the contest:(*Updated term
s)
1.Add me in facebook, Profile name:Crystals Paradize
2.Buy any product from my blog.As low as RM1(the colorful hair wires)

3. Answer 4 simple questions:
a)When is my birthday?
b)How old am I this year?
c) What is my significant other's name?(Just English name will do)
(All Answers can be found in my blog*)
d)Name the product you love most from my blog and state your reason(s)
(e.g. I love the angel of love the most because the design is so cute)

5.Email me your name, the 4 answers and house address(so I can send you d prizes)
Send your email to crystalsparadize@gmail.com

And Voila, you get to win those fabulous prizes above! :)

Closing date is 17 April 2010, Winners will be announced on 19 April thru email and posted on blog.Have a nice day and don't forget to recommend your frens to join too! For every friend you recommend, I will credit RM0.10 into your Maybank acc provided they state that in their email.

No comments: