Monday, March 8, 2010

why I love CLEO Magazine-win O.P.I Nail lacquers!

Every month I will buy magazines to read such as FEMALE,SEVENTEEN,WOMEN'S WEEKLY and of course CLEO.Not that I buy all of them each month.Maybe I will buy one 2 magazines in a month from those that I mentioned.
This month, I only bought CLEO March issue. You know, there is this movie out entitled "ALICE IN WONDERLAND". Some people said its nice. There is a contest in CLEO mag pg 211. OMG, the prizes are so attractive. I have never win any contest by magazines or newspapers before.But I decided to try my luck just now, just before typing this entry.

By naming the how old is Alice and the director of the movie, you stand chances to win:

5 x First prize
-O.P.I sets which include Basic Double Take Manicure and Pedicure and seven bottles of nail lacquer worth a total of RM490(OMG worth RM490!)
-Alice in Wonderland tee worth RM150
-Alice in Wonderland keychain worth RM50
-Four movie passes to Alice in Wonderland screening worth RM12 each

5 x Second Prize
-Alice in Wonderland tee worth RM150
-Alice in Wonderland keychain worth RM50
-Four movie passes to Alice in Wonderland screening worth RM12 each

24 X Consolation Prize
-Four movie passes to Alice in Wonderland screening worth RM12 each

I do not get paid to do this entry.But since CLEO is such a wonderful mag, I can't not promote it.
As you know, I am crazy about O.P.I nail polishes.I bought a mini set of them worth RM85 two months back.My husband is not very happy that I would spend so much on just nail polish. How nice if I were to win the First prize.FREE MANICURE AND PEDICURE!7 O.P.I bottles to be won!

Faster join the contest!Buy the March issue and read as well.You won't regret it!Oh ya, fans of Rihanna must buy, coz Rihanna is the cover girl for that issue and there is an interview with her included.

FYI, I started reading CLEO when I was 16, and I still read now.I find their articles very practical like how to ace an interview, relationship tips, fashion and health tips.I really adore this mag and thumbs up to the CLEO team, if they happen to read my blog,that is.

No comments: