Monday, February 1, 2010

Random post with one extra wedding pic

This is just a random post to entertain my readers.I have come out with some new designs .I was so crazy bout beading that I slept at 5am in the morning.The next day I woke up at 11.30am.
Anyway, will show you guys the designs soon.About the contest, keep sending in your entries, readers.My contest is so easy and don't even need to write slogan. Somemore, you don't even need to buy anything from my blog.It's more like freebies.You may think its too good to be true.Yes, it is true.

In my church, Grace Baptist Church at Jalan Loke Yew, I was elected to be Literature Department's Head.In other words, I am in charge of the church library.I haven't done anything yet coz I have never been a librarian during my school days before.But our pastor, Pastor Lim Hang Tang is a very kind and patient pastor.He offered to help me.Let me tell you, our pastor is very gifted in doing social work.he has worked for Malaysian care, cared for the Down syndrome kids etc. His wife is also very caring, especially to those who are in distress.She counsels those who are facing work problems, those who are having depression etc. She is also a Headhunter.Not cannibal mind you.She is like a home-based agency looking jobs for people.So, if anybody who is jobless here, feel free to email me, and I will give you her contact.Wanna do some promo for such a lovely pastor's wife here. Kwai Chee, if you are reading this, I wanna thankyou for all your encouragement these 2 years, your kind words that inspire me.Its just the little things you did that I really appreciate it, like your gift for my birthday etc. Hopefully, my blog here will create more business for you.....hehe

From left to Right: Kwai Chee, Ps Lim Hang Tang,Hubby, Me, Ps.Kwan Wai Kong and Esther Mok


Keep up the good work Pastors and Pastors' wifes!

No comments: