Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.....................Drums roll......

Here are the results for my valentine special contest.There is a total of 12 entries only.Although there is not much partipation, I would like to thank all contestants for their time and effort.Hope you guys can continue to support my future contests.:) The first 4 pictures are the 4 consolation prizes that will receive a heart-shaped pendant worth RM7 each.









who is the winner?


Guess who?



GUESS GUESS GUESS....



THE WINNER IS CHOI EEVON AND WEI KIAT!

Eevon will get prizes worth RM63 from Crystalsparadize!Congrats!!!!!!


The other entries, fret not, all will get a free mystery gift delivered to their doorstep.
For all contestants, please send me your hse address so I can deliver your prizes ASAP.Congratulations to the winners and a big THANKYOU to all participants:)

No comments: