Sunday, February 7, 2010

Promotion for my dear Customer

I have a VIP customer whose name is Lydia Tong.She also has her own blog of selling preloved clothes.Do check out her blog.There might be some treasure for some of you especially for those plus size gals. You can trust her because she does what she promises.When she promise to bank in to my acc, she does it.Some of customers confirm wanting some items, but after that they back out and I have to bear the costs of ordering stocks frm supplier, which is not good.So, dear readers, when you no longer want something anymore, kindly have the courtesy to inform me.Its not that I will bite you.Of course I don't bite. Don't do unto others if you do not want others to do unto you.


Anyway, here is Lydia's blog: check it out HERE!

No comments: