Saturday, January 2, 2010

MORE WEDDING PHOTOS!!!!


My 2 gorgeous Ji Muis wearing their prom outfit for my wedding


Tea ceremony at my house in Jalan Loke Yew


The 2 flower girls, ring bearer and my little cute nephew

Me playing the piano


Picture with my Uni Coursemates

Everybody looks great here!To God be the Glory:)

My church wedding was held in Gospel Hall, near Petaling Street.
Many church members had had their wedding held there too.

Many thanks to Patrick, Shaun's colleague who took those lovely photos, FYI, he shoots for model as his part time job.Anyone interested to get his num mail me.He can play jazz piano and is still single and available:)

Thanks to Cat Wong, my make up artist who did a great job on me, anyone wants a good Make up artist for their wedding or special functions can mail me for her num .She is formerly a makeup artist for Ivory Romance Bridal Studio and now opens her own beauty saloon at Cheras. She finished her makeup for me within 45 minutes with hairdo.Her price is also pretty reasonable. She did a nice makeup for my mum too.Doing a freewill promo for her:)

No comments: