Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jusco vouchers and movie tickets to be won!

My total accumulated sales so far is RM1335 and more to come! Please continue your support:)
Total customers in these promotion days is 22 different individuals.
The highest buyer so far is Mei See who bought RM282 worth of products from me, the second highest is Mrs Wong, who bought a total of RM280 worth of products.The 3rd highest spender is Kim Sim with the spending of RM255.The 2 highest spenders will win Jusco voucher worth RM10 each.I might give out more vouchers if my sales are more, so keep spending and supporting my blog:) Nuffnang also gave me 4 free movie vouchers to watch any movie at TGV cinemas.I am thinking to give that away too, but still considering.I might do so if you guys continue your support:)

No comments: