Monday, April 18, 2011

Angel of love special sale extended

In just 8 days, I sold a total of 27 angel of love, and my customers love it and gave good feedback.If u are still hestiting whether to buy it, go ahead, coz my promotion price is only for a limited time and my price is so low that u can't get such price anywhere else. So, I hereby extend my angel of love sale, if you buy 2 angels and above, you will get each angel only at RM12 Each, if you buy 10 angels and above, each angel is RM10 each. I had a customer who bought 7 angels, she gave to her colleagues, and they love it so much, so she order another 5 angels just now.Kim sim, thanks for your support:) and also thanks to lydia tong, my returning customer who bought 9 times from me, since 3 years back.Thankyou for all your support, dear readers, without you, who am I?Tanpa kamu semua, siapakah saya?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely accessories. They are so sweet and nice, and most important of all, not expensive. :)

crystalsparadize said...

Thanks kim sim:) hope you fren like the angels you gave them,