Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Stock and New Design

I just bought some more new stock.I am kinda crazy about making hair accesories these days, especially with A ROSE THEME. I am still getting new orders everyday for the personalised names bracelet and hp strap.
Christmas is coming soon.I am going to promote carolling at my church.Hope that the response is good.We are also having a new pastor next year Feb.My pastor who conducted my wedding has left because of health conditions.This coming new pastor is very "in".He plays the saxophone, which is so sexy.I always think of saxophone as SEXYPHONE.Haha.Maybe I will ask him to teach me. I am still thinking whether to buy his saxophone coz he is selling to buy a better one.
There are so many things I want to learn.Dancing, make up class, yoga, play the saxophone, play erhu etc. So many things to do, so little time, and of course all these need moolah as well.Need to earn more money to fulfill my dream:) Yes, and still saving for a new violin.Keeping fingers crossed.

No comments: