Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birthday celebration and looking for a old fren, anybody can help?

My brother is turning 21 very soon this month.I am still thinking what to give him as a gift.BTW, we are having a celebration at my church on saturday, nice food such as dominoes pizza, cheese lasagne made by my cook savvy uncle and many more... My bro will be getting lots of prezzies, for sure.I think one person will get the most presents in their life when they are 21 and when they get married.Not everyone though, but applies to many people.
Rite now, I am looking for a old malay fren name Shahiratul Azmin.I can't seem to contact her.I don't think she uses Facebook( I am not sure).This girl is my form 6 classmate, we were good frens and I reallly would like to contact her again.There was a Hari Raya card that was left unsent to her becoz I do not have her address few years back.Dear fren, if you happened to googled your name, and found my blog.Don't hestitate to mail me k.I wonder how are you doing. I will always cherish the moments we have in school and I respect your stand. Anybody reading this blog knows where she is? kindly give me her contact.Thanks;)

No comments: