Saturday, January 8, 2011

My baby has arrived!


Tada!my new baby is my lovely gold signature stripe coach bag in gold color,which is not available in Malaysia.


I bought it from the above website stated on the blue bag, which comes together with the bag.

Also comes with 2 packs of cute angpau packets




So kawaii rite?Me likey:) Gonna give them as angpau during cny later.

FYI, the above website is having coach products sales now and up to 50% off retail price.My bag's original price is around RM1450.But I only got it at RM620, guaranteed original!I am not paid by this website to promote this website, but I have linked them for quite some time at the sidebar, Do check it out ya:)Tmr is the last day of the coach sale, dun miss it!Visit the website for more info.Oh ya, after I bought the bag, I was feeling tempted to buy another pink sequin wrislet at around RM200 plus, forgot the exact price but I guess I have splurged enough for this month and have to have self control in my spending...Maybe next month I will buy another one if I have sufficient moolah of course.Tmr I have some new posts coming up, stay tuned!

No comments: