Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Return of the Condor Heroes



The return of the Condor heroes 1983 by Andy Lau and Idy Chan


I am currently watching this series almost everyday, one or two episode per day.The storyline and acting was impressive! Yes, I know I am really outdated to watch it now.There are several remakes of this series as well.Actually, this VCD(not DVD) belong to my husband.He bought it when he was still studying in college, and he watched it twice.I saw many good reviews about the condor heroes so I decided to watch it.Of course 1983, The makeup and costume are kinda old fashion compared to now.But it was really funny and interesting! Really worth a watch.After this 1983 series, I am gonna watch "The return of the Condor Heroes 2006, Played by Liu Yi fei. I saw pics of Liu yi fei and OMG she looked so beautiful.My husband also bought this version, but it is left in his hometown Gemas.Shaun said that the new version was much better, using nicer costumes and better filming technology.


No comments: