Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Helping my fren to sell hair care products at wholesale prices:)

Dear:Readers, I have a good fren from my church which opens a wholesale haircare products shop selling goods at wholesale prices.He supplies to many salons in Malaysia and also overseas.I am helping him to promote the products.
Whatever hair product from shampoo, conditioner, hair styling tools, hair mask, hair steamer, hair dye, got special price, much cheaper than retail price, sometimes even half of retail price

For example, a very very good product they are selling, which is my personal favourite is the Keratase hair mask series, which retails at RM200 for 200ml.Here, if you buy from me, you can get it ON LY RM118 per tub and if you buy 10 tubs, you get one free tub,That is really really cheap, and I guaranteed you can't get such price outside, I will refund for you if you can find cheaper price;)

I am also selling bonacure, senscience, tigi, keratase, redken, shiseido, loreal,pureology, sebastian, avalon etc

Just email me at crystalsparadize@gmail.com to enquire about whatever hair products you need and I will send you the special price:)Satisfaction guaranteed!

http://weheartthis.com/2009/09/10/kerastase-review/
Check out for the keratase hair review:)

No comments: