Friday, December 31, 2010

Beading class syllabus

So, I am conducting personal beading class at the moment.Each class is RM80 only and is around 2.5 hours long, sometimes even more.Materials are included and the tools will be loaned to you. FYI, I have started beading at a very young age at 9 years old.Making handicraft has been my passion.When I was young, I make jewellery using cheap beads.When my mum bought me some beads to make jewellery, I was very very happy.So, now I want to share my knowledge and joy with you by conducting beading class.When I was 15 years old, I started to get acquainted with swarovski crystals, which is my turning point.For 10 years, I was experimenting with designs through trial and error, its a really really long time to get to what I am now, having a blog selling handmade jewellery and finally conducting beading class.Hence, I am offering a shortcut to all beading enthusiast out there.Don't want to spend years learning beading through trial and error?Thats right, you have come to the right place.You will learn what I have learnt in 10 years time in just a few months.Yup, I am not kidding, beading class is a very fast and most economical way to learn beading.

Here, I am planning my beading class syllabus.I will plan 10 classes for the time being with the designs you will learn to make.Approximately, you will learn 3 designs or more in one class.After 10 classes, you will have learned at least 30 designs, which is more than adequate to start your own jewellery business.With the knowledge you have, you can create your own designs and fulfill your dream.If you have read my blog for some time, you should know that I have another full time job.Beading is my passion and hobby and I do it for leisure purpose.Beading is actually a very relaxing hobby.I can spend 5 hours sitting down to make a design, seriously.Time past really fast when you are beading, thats what my beading student commented.

For the beading class, you will learn to make 3 designs, a necklace, a bracelet and a pair of earrings or ring.Materials are included.So, if you are interested, dun miss this golden opportunity! kindly email me at crystalsparadize@gmail.com for more enquiries and I will reply any doubt within 24 hours:)

No comments: