Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!PROMOTION!


Hi, I realised I haven't introduced myself yet.My name is Karen(the girl in the pic above).I am a part time beader and full time student, studying music in a local university.Beading has been my passion since young.I started making simple designs such as seed beeds rings at the age of 11 years old and give to my friends.I am very fascinated with glittery stuff or those that blings* hehe...
Now, I am in my final year and going to graduate this August.I want to thank all my customers for their support towards my products and their compliments and they continue to encourage to try more designs :) I started making clip on earrings because I realised some of my friends don't have ear holes.I remember giving a handmade starfish earring to one of my coursemates.She is a wonderful vocalist and I think it suits her because she is gorgeous and is a typical diva.Starfish=Star=Singer. haha...My friend loves it very much.For those who purchased the starfish charm from me will know how lovely the starfish charm is.It is still available, while stock lasts :)
I would like to announce a promotion here:All items RM30 and above or combined shipping with my other products will be given free pos express(valid for new orders only)This promotion will last until 14 February.Free gifts awaits you for purchases of RM20 and above.Even though your purchase is as low as RM7 U can still can get free shipping via registered post:)

No comments: